Adaptive Leadership coaching
The Adaptive Leadership Coaching is targeted at leaders that are faced with adaptability issues. Most business leaders are faced with daunting changes due to technology and other macro- economic changes globally. Organizations need new types of leaders: visionaries who can see where technology is headed, recruit adaptable staff, and change course quickly as needed (Friedman, 2020). Leaders are able to evaluate their situation and generate options on a way forward.
Unleash Your Potential
The decision to walk this journey is extremely personal and you are the only one who can determine whether you’re ready to take that next step. Founder and coach, Dr Thabo Mosala, introduces you to Adaptive Leadership Coaching and what coaching can facilitate to help you pave the way to success, in business and in life.
Our Target Group
Leaders that are faced with adaptability or transition challenges due to multiple factors that include moving up the hierarchy, new assignments, increased responsibilities, including new reporting lines. Such challenges may include:
- Cognitive challenges: The ability to let go of what worked for them before in order to be successful in a new role, requires leaders-in-transition to change their cognitive models
- Psychological challenges: Leaders-in-transition commonly experience anxiety, stress, uncertainty, loneliness, isolation and self-doubt
- Interpersonal skills: As leadership roles increase in seniority, so do the requirements of strong interpersonal skills
- Behavioural Challenges: For many leaders to be successful in a new role, new patterns of behaviour must be developed.
- Relational Challenges: Leaders-in-transition need to collaborate and align with different people in order to be successful in a new role.
- Role Perspective Challenges: Leaders-in-transition need to understand their new role within the context of the organisation and its culture from a systemic perspective